Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Verse Adverse

Known to scholars and men of the cloth,
there are some social tenets
(that I don't care to mention)
which if broken, make the best of friends froth.

though try as we might to eschew this
invariably acquaintances fight
be it conceit, cruelty or hubris,
natural law says who rhymes best, is right.

righteously armed with this ordinance
I've launched a preemptive strike
with weapons of mass incite.
be sure to respond in accordance*

Adam's insincere; Henry's a queer;
Brianne and Aaron: impoverished in Texas.
Brice and the rest, honestly who cares?
Comments are open. Let's see who attacks us.


*
abba
cdcd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Young man, thank you for
Putting my upstart daughter
In her place. Regards.

p.s. I'm knitting you an afghan.

Henry Myint said...

this is kinda late
but I'm sure someone will reply
but who cares, I won't cry
if yall make me wait

i hardly ever come here
because i'm better than you
and you so know its true
so cower in fear

Aaron you may have lost pounds
But you're still a goopy Jew
I'd like to empty some rounds
Into the back of you.

Matters I'm sorry I didn't ask
You to dim sum this morning
My behaviour was crass
and now I am moUrning.

abba
cdcd muthafukkas