Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Best Blog Ever

For lack of any scientifically quantifiable or experimentally measurable "enthusiasm" or "content" I give you this excellent link and this brief and unintelligible history lesson.

Return, if you will, to the era of the mid-nineties. The brooding maw of the beekeepers association of america* was only just beginning to cast its sickly pall across the land, and I was a shadow in the reflection of a distorted and discordant echo careening through the twisting and desolate halls of the past. At the time, I vividly recall my erstwhile self transfixed in a reverie, dreaming of the memory of a thought long forgotten, of casting off my moorings and drifting, listless, in the foam green sea of tomorrow. It was at this exact time that I met the Maschas. Read of his blog. Let it fill your soul, and rejuvenate your body. Surrender your mortal goods and services. Send him money. For the Maschas is that which unites us as one, that which defines our humanity and provides synonyms for our divinity. It is that which enshrouds us all with a sense of awe and wonderment. It is the fabric that weaves our very being into the bosom of creation, and the majesty upon which we weep for the purity and beauty of it all. It is the embarrassingly glowing endorsement that makes grown men uncomfortable standing next to me on the subway.

http://www.pwadoc.com/

A-dub, put this in the links section, lest I expose you for the fraudulent fraud-grubbing fraud you are.

*name of evil cartel changed to protect the sycophantic power mongering influence whores of the religious right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not that impressed, but at least this new blog gives me something to read for the weeks at a time when nothing is added to TheWorstBlogEver.

"Acception", Aaaron?

Anonymous said...

I heartily endorse myself.